The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

About my activeness...

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1About my activeness... Empty About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 12:13 am

Daniel

Daniel

I've got schoolwork to catch up on (it's almost the end of the school year) so I won't be very active for the next month or so. Crying I'll still post ITL updates, however, but only on weekends... don't worry USNW members, I'll still be active until the 10th (long enough to post the funeral Very Happy ) and I promise I'll be really active again afterwards Smile So long!

2About my activeness... Empty Re: About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 12:15 am

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Can you not balance the two, just for us? Razz

http://www.usnw.net

3About my activeness... Empty Re: About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 12:21 am

Daniel

Daniel

I'll try Smile I probably won't be able to, however, considering the end of school year is especially busy Crying

4About my activeness... Empty Re: About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Kisa Atsuko

Kisa Atsuko
Member (Sundanesia)
Member (Sundanesia)

I see... I hope you still active in both AIN and USNW! Smile

5About my activeness... Empty Re: About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 3:43 pm

Daniel

Daniel

When June rolls around, I'll be as active as I am now Smile

I'll still be semi-active in the meantime, and I'll still be around, just not the most active member Razz for the next month

6About my activeness... Empty Re: About my activeness... Mon May 09, 2011 4:40 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I'll miss you, maybe :roll: , will be sad without anyone posting in the forum games with me! Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum