You are not connected. Please login or register

Anthony

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Anthony on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:00 am

Kurt

Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Welcome to Anthony!

Anthony is located on the coast of Cartier. Cartier was added as a Shayden state in 1887 as the 30th State.

Anthony has a total population of around 900,000 people, which makes it the 16th largest city in the nation.

This fine city even has its own fine baseball team. The Anthony Armory has made it to 3 Shayden Series ' in the past 20 years, and won 1 of them in 2005.

Anthony was close to the gold and silver mines during the Cartier Gold Rush, causing much of the wealth from Gold-Mining to be used to build up this city.

Climate Change on Adonia has been a major scare in Shayden, especially in Cartier. The entire nation is working on cutting pollution to reach its Federal Mandate.

This is the slum of the city. While poverty is lowering in the city, it is still an issue that needs to be confronted.

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short update, but I am dealing with real life stress and stuff I wish would just go away. Oh well, see you guys later.

View user profile

2 Re: Anthony on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:37 am

Scotch Moen

Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)
Even the slums look ritzy, or at least a shadow of former glory days.

Your cities always have such color to them. I bet somebody plays with the contrast. Razz

View user profile http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

3 Re: Anthony on Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:56 pm

Jack

Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Excellent mix of buildings. Smile

4 Re: Anthony on Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:33 pm

Very nice Kurty Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

5 Re: Anthony on Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:21 am

Willem

Member (Bruellen)