The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

January 2013 General Election Inaugurations

+2
Kurt
Jon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Hello everyone, welcome to the inaugurations for the January 2013 General Elections. This is the final step in the transfer of power from one government to the next, and an enduring sign of the strength of our democratic system. The elections this cycle went off without a hitch and I'd like to thank all of you that participated just by voting and especially those who took the time to put together a campaign to run for office. Congratulations to the new office-holders in the USNW government.

Executive Cabinet
Chancellor: Carl
First Minister: Daniel
Executive Secretary: Jon

Ministries
Consul: Daniel
Minister of Culture, Arts, and Sports: Carl
Minister of Transportation: Kenny
Minister of Science and Space Exploration: Mike
Minister of Defense: Daniel
Minister of Economics: Jon
Minister of Health, Safety, and Education: Kurt
Minister of Environment and Agriculture: Trevor
Minister of Statistics: Mike
Minister of Energy: Mike

If you won an office, please repeat the following oath of office:

"I, __name__ , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of __office__ of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Jon

Jon

I, Jon , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Executive Secretary of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

I, Jon , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Economics of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I, Kurt , do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Health, Safety, and Education: of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

kj34

kj34
Member (Paradise)
Member (Paradise)

I, Kenny , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Transportation of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World.

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

"I, Trevor , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Environment and Agriculture of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

Carl

Carl

"I, Carl, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Chancellor of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

"I, Carl, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of Ministry of Culture, Arts and Sports of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

"I, MikeVM , do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of Minister of Science & Space Exploration, and Minister of Energy, of the United Sovereign Nations of the World, and I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the Charter of the United Sovereign Nations of the World."

I also, however, officially cede my elected position in Office as Minister of Statistics, effective immediately.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Mike and I have negotiated, and would like to swap roles in the Ministry. Mike wishes to take the role of Minister of Health, Safety, and Education. While I would like to take the role of Minister of Statistics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum