You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Other Okaiken"

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Jack

Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Yay for stopping communism! Even though I don't think arresting the members is necessary. Razz And Abe, you need to get on Skype. D:

Acadia approves of Marqualis's steps towards stopping communism.

Acadia is still neutral in this conflict.

77 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Jack wrote:Yay for stopping communism! Even though I don't think arresting the members is necessary. Razz And Abe, you need to get on Skype. D:

Acadia approves of Marqualis's steps towards stopping communism.

Acadia is still neutral in this conflict.

Yeah I do Razz sorry I usually post this on my free time at work, as when i get home boom i am out cold Razz (2 jobs sucks when it comes to free time Razz)

View user profile

78 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:05 pm

Jack

Yeah it's fine, we just needed to discuss our war strategies. Razz I'll PM you.

79 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:11 pm

Willem

Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
D: War strategies?

View user profile

80 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:25 pm

LOL These 2 would really like to get along.

The Brullen ship has been warned to stay away from the area immediately because it has no business with Okaiken.

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

81 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:17 pm

Marqualis would like to announce the assassinations of three high ranking officials in Okaiken, Chairman - Ando Murofushi, Leader of the OCP - Yoshimitsu Sakaikibara, and Leaser of the General Workers Group - Kenji Sakimoto. They were assassinated by 3 special operatives who were trained under the guidance of Acadian intelligence officials. The attacks were simultaneously carried out at the same time to avoid them going into hiding.

View user profile

82 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:30 am

Jack

Whoa! You got all three of them?! :O I was expecting only one, possibly not even those specific people! XD Those guys in Marqualis catch on fast! Very bold. I am proud. Very Happy

I still have to say this though:
Acadia is not responsible for the assassinations and is still neutral in the conflict.

83 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:51 am

Ummm, they are not assassinated. Fail Abe Razz

Okaiken would like to decline the claims of assassinations by the Marqualis agents. The Three Leaders's whereabouts are unknown and are only known by a few (three to be exact) trusted people inside the Communist Party, all of which trained, tested and had their identities known by the three leaders only.

The three men have been accounted for and was notified immediately of the claims. The trusted three was also accounted for and asked that security protocols have not been breached.

Ando Murofushi announced in his radio broadcasts that he is not dead and that the Marqualis agents could not infiltrate the country because all of them (Marqualis and Acadian Citizens) were expelled and individuals who preferred to stay in the country were either arrested and expelled or were in the due process of expulsion.

Like in Jack's thread, no godmodding please - you can't just go kill its leaders because I mentioned them as an info stub.

84 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:21 am

Kurt

Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
Marqualis could have just killed a few doubles of those leaders. Ahh doubles...

Shayden can proudly announce that Shayden snipers have assassinated leader Ronald Smith... wait... that was our President... oh dang it!

View user profile

85 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:34 am

Jack

Lol Kurt. Very Happy

86 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Kurt

Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)
It's fun making Shayden a bumbling idiot in Alternative Role-plays. Don't think that makes it a good idea to mess with it in real role-play. Wink

Oops, never mind. They just killed a bird. How the snipers mistaken a bird for Ronald Smith we don't know.

View user profile

87 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:09 pm

Kurt wrote:It's fun making Shayden a bumbling idiot in Alternative Role-plays. Don't think that makes it a good idea to mess with it in real role-play. Wink

Oops, never mind. They just killed a bird. How the snipers mistaken a bird for Ronald Smith we don't know.

I oddly love this version of Shayden for some reason. Razz

Was the bird wearing a mustache? They always make even flimsy or nonexistent disguises work perfectly, you know.

View user profile

88 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:41 pm

Jack

Maybe you can make an alternative Roleplay thread for an idiot Shayden. Very Happy

89 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:06 pm

LOL Fail Razz

90 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Willem

Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
LOL Razz
The Brullen ship continues its patrol.

View user profile

91 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:27 am

The Marqualis submarines join the Brullen ships in their patrol

View user profile

92 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 am

Okaiken has announced that Ships could not pass into Okaiken waters and must remain within 300 miles of the territory or face repercussions

LOL Abe Razz

93 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 2:41 am

Jack

Acadia sends financial aid to both Brullen and Marqualis for undisclosed purposes.

(Hooker strikes)

94 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:31 am

ArrowHead wrote:Okaiken has announced that Ships could not pass into Okaiken waters and must remain within 300 miles of the territory or face repercussions

LOL Abe Razz

LOL what? Razz

View user profile

95 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 am

Willem

Member (Bruellen)
Member (Bruellen)
LOL This time we are together. Smile

The Brullen ship ignore the Okaiken request.

View user profile

96 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 pm

Okaiken, violated by their Territorial Rights, has asked its allies if they want to have Brullen pay their ignorance back.

97 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:00 pm

Marqualis warns Okaiken that it can only claim 100 miles out to sea and not the 300 it wants. We are not violating any treaties or laws and warns of the consequences

View user profile

98 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 pm

Ummm, Canada has a 300 mile territorial limit Razz

Okaiken is put under O-Alert.

99 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:05 pm

Jack

Japan has 24 nautical miles according to wikipedia. Razz

100 Re: The "Other Okaiken" on Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:08 pm

Kurt