The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

The "Other Okaiken"

+5
Sauberbmw
Scotch Moen
YingBlanc
Jack
Carl
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

26The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:07 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

exactly Carl, don't be worried for me, I can fight my own battles now we don't have a lack of army.

Nilia and Albian with the forces of Schzeno have sent cruisers to the west to the Posillipan dependency of Astey to request them to join the United Forces of the North to insure safety for them. While battle cruisers has been sailing south to create a barricade against Okaiken and moved soldiers to the border with Ghuangji expecting an attack.

27The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:21 pm

Carl

Carl

So shall we start the ultra simulator? Razz (Also, I'm going to imply major war strategies, observing every move from all of your roleplay (kinda like a chess game; this is going to be the biggest version of a chess game yet, so play your cards! Also, don't use WMDs yet, think about it, if you use it on a civilian city (remember there are sympathizers to your nations as well as citizens living at the country, you are toast on the majority of other nations and your own citizens prolly you might get nuked or your government might get overthrown by citizens or have your leaders jailed for life for war crimes.(Also keep in the realism for a bit; The US protected some of the Pacific Islands because they are US territory (don't tell me otherwise, because I came from one of the islands protected by the US during World War II, the US only entered when the Japanese attacked Pearl Harbor and bombed Philippine Cities such as Laoag and Manila) Razz)

The Great War has Begun!
Imperial Army deal a blow to Northern Nilia and Albian, Szcheno, Eastern Morsco Coast

MAGNA AURIDIA (FOJU) - The Imperialist Okaiken Armed Forces, headed by General How, has attacked the Northern Coast of the Ghuangji Peninsula and the Eastern Morsco Coast, witnesses say. The empire, including its allies Ghuangji and Zhung, also launched simultaneous attacks in the northern regions of Nilia and Albian.

This comes at the time where Nilia and Albian troops were concentrated in the Southern Coast of the Ghuangji Peninsula and the Sea of Mitoyagi, expecting a major attack in the south and in the west by both Zhung and Okaiken.

The majority of Ghuangji soldiers, who were stationed in the north, began invading Nilia and Albian in its Northeastern border, quickly capturing the town of Kaeson for the Ghuangji Forces.

More to come from the FREE OKAIKEN JOURNALISTS UNION, representing the Democratic Okaiken

I believe we can do this, without god modding and cheating please. I mean I calculated all the things, so I thought this is ripe for the picking.

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

28The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:27 pm

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

The Kuyrutian Government sends 2 fleets to monitor the Kuyrutian Islands of Kuya and Okia if any offensive is lead on them

Okia and Kuya are only 94 miles from the southern tip of okaiken

29The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:29 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

The attack on Nilia and Albian and Szcheno has shocked our countries, but we will remain strong, and the fleet based on the water borders of Okaiken have advanced to the lower island, being the largest of the 3. Planes have already been launched and are heading for mainland Okaiken for the carpet bombing of rural areas which will reduce food supplies, all the while sanctions have been imposed on the Axis countries of Okaiken, Zhung and Ghuangji. We will also suggest that the "Morscan Corridor" as we call it join our alliance to help defend itself from the enemy.

It's on now Carl ;P

30The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:14 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Ying you are surrounded; I don't think Sukoyria is helping you soon... Maybe you can defend Albian City first because if you lose the city, you lose the connection to the outside world and you might be forced to give up the war (LOL) or have your people die in hunger Devil Razz

The Imperial forces have began their assault in Albian City using strategic bombing; As the Imperial Forces still follow the war rules (yes there are rules for war); our forces promise that no civilian lives will be lost in the battle. We can never guarantee it however, as some civilians may be on the path of the bombs.

The Okaiken Defense Forces have reported shooting down several enemy aircraft near the island of Yagi, although a few aircraft have breached the defense systems and started bombing Toyoshi.

UPDATE: Morsco's Southern Coast now occupied by Zhung (it's unpopulated and it's a narrow strip squeezed between the Sea and Zhung)

Okaiken would not want to get involved in a war against Kuyrut.

31The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:29 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I don't need to protect Albian Razz once that goes other countries will surely help me x3 anyways I'm not surrounded, where are the forces to the western coast?? I'm confused to tell truth, can you make me a map xDxDxD

32The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:50 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Acadia will send ships to protect Albian. We are currently waiting on Folland for more naval aid.

Damn you, Carl. Lol, you're not going to war with the only Euphemian nation I'm okay with you fighting. I want to know what this simulator is. It could be useful for other real and fake RP. Smile

33The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:51 am

Carl

Carl

IDK The simulator is called the brain Razz LOL (As I said, this is a big chess game, just like the other wars; each action is strategy to one another; play the wrong move and you are dead, play the right moves and you are alive.

Let me give you the situation in stunning HD! Razz
The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Mapw10

As you can see, Nilia and Albian is in a "pocket", surrounded by Zhung and Okaiken in the south, west (with the acquisition of the Sabu Islands) and East (Zhung). Ying told me earlier that the fleet is in the Sea of Mitoyagi to the South, making the North completely vulnerable to attacks. This gives me the chance to invade the Northern regions basically, first, closing the connection between Morsco (Morsco's South forces, I predict, is pretty small compared to the Great Forces in the north), then the Okaiken army would then attack Albian City, which Ying had mentioned that Albian City is a major port in the Northern N&A.

Also, I have drawn your path to N&A (This is where my strategy is put to the test) and I would also predict an assault by Morsco and by N&A. You have to think fast with this. Razz

34The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:26 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

With the attack on Okaiken going ahead from the Sea of Mitoyagi, the fleet has split into 2, the main attack group against Okaiken which will continue the air raids until they are in distance to fire missiles at major targets, while a minor fleet will be sailing to the small country of Bendavia, including 1 of 3 aircraft carriers in the original group.

We thank Acadia for assisting in protecting Albian and hope we can work together to protect our great land.

35The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:53 am

Jack

Jack

Crap, I don't know how our ships will get through there, lol. Maybe Marqualis can send some submarines and help sink the Okaiken ships? (Acadia has a much better army than navy, and we're all the way on the other side of Euphemia. Razz )

36The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Carl

Carl

Erm Ying - We don't have the intention to invade Bendavia, as we focus more on the invasion of the Capitalist Nations in the Peninsula Razz

SIEGE OF ALBIAN CITY

Late Yesterday Afternoon, the Nilia and Albian Pocket was sealed shut by Okaiken and Zhungen forces , with the exception around Nilia's second largest city, Albian. Zhung's forces have taken aim at the Southwest, while Ghuangji and Okaiken have invaded from the Northeast.

Okaiken, though still being attacked by air raids, has successfully destroyed destroyed most of the aircraft coming to Okaiken.

Okaiken has launched an assault on the closest air bases; Tomahawk Missiles have destroyed the majority of Taichung's Air Facilities, Including the International Airport.

Ying, better not close that pocket; you need to protect your city, if it falls, I'm pretty sure the rest of the country will fall, since you are completely surrounded.

37The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:04 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

I'm still confused about what's surrounded and what's not Carl, that's why I can't protect T_T anyways I'm not aiming for Bendavia ;P

Nilia has committed a surprise naval and air raid on the solitary island to the south of Zhung that is Zhung territory, they are no longer advancing to Bendavia as planned. Meanwhile they still invite Acadia to assist in the protection of Nilia as all of the Nilian army still in service plus conscription of 18 to 50 males march to Albian to protect this weak-point.

The island they attacked in the Zhung territory has fallen to Nilia and Albian including any armed bases and all resources on the island.

Oh Ed, is it okay if I do that x3

38The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:27 pm

Carl

Carl

LOL Ying, it's not quite time to occupy islands, you must send relief forces to Albian City! Razz

ALBIAN CITY SURROUNDED
Nilia and Albian's final access to the outside world closes.

Zhung and Okaiken's Army have finally met in the Kumida Highway Interchange, officially sealing Albian City from the outside world. Zhung and Okaiken has also begun shelling the city and cut the relief supplies so that the army and citizens still protecting the city would surrender.

Meanwhile, Okaiken forces have also moved south, to the direction of Taichung City, while Ghuangji has occupied land 100km from the border.

Zhung, meanwhile, have bypassed the Posilliponian territory of Astey to invade Szcheno from the North, while sending a small battalion to the island occupied by Nilia and Albian.

Okaiken aircraft have started air raids in Taichung and in Szcheno's capital.

EDIT: There's like a diagram above, showing what's gained by nations (marked territories) and the flow of battle (arrows)

The red line shows Okaiken and Zhung's Occupational Line Limit.

39The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:38 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

ah I got it but F it, I can't be asked fighting you, I don't wanna fight ma friend even if it's alternative reality xD

Nilia and Albian surrenders in peace

Nilia and Albian surrenders peacefully with the request to assist with Communist movements, being that the mass public are again seeing why they opposed leaving Ghuangji originally. They will be willing to give back the Zhung island as long as they keep their forces on it. They have learnt their lesson on Communist power over Capitalism and are willing to fight for that cause.

40The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:51 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

And Euphemia in all just goes, "BAH!". Razz

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

41The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Jack

Jack

^Exacly!

I was going to send air raids to stop the Okaiken forces. What's better than a bunch of planes dropping bombs on bad guys?

Acadia was not able to reach Nilia in time and the ships will return to Euphemia. Acadia requests permission to dock their ships in Hinali, Folland.

42The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:54 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Chancellor Moen allows the Acadian ships to dock in a Folland port and directs them to Kristinsund Naval base for refueling.

Kristinsund is south down the coast from the Capital. I believe if you looked at my political map, it'd be located somewhere near the city of Marston near the south border.

43The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Jack

Jack

Alright, that works. Smile I just picked a major city.

44The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:00 pm

Jack

Jack

Carl, can I get a link to that simulator? I googled it with no luck. Razz

45The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:40 pm

Sauberbmw

Sauberbmw

Marqualis begins to prepare it's navy as well as arming all ICBM's for use. The government feels it is time to no longer sit and watch and time to take action and encourages everyone to do the same.

Aha lets' heat this up!

46The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Mon Nov 26, 2012 5:48 pm

Jack

Jack

Acadia is a little timid with wars now because of what happened after Fraesia. However, if Marqualis is attacked, we will definitely defend you.

47The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Carl

Carl

Jack wrote:Carl, can I get a link to that simulator? I googled it with no luck. Razz

I told you, it's the brain Razz that is the simulator... Though I am going to keep realism Razz

48The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Hey I Goggled your simulator too and i got nothing. Razz

49The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:27 pm

Jack

Jack

Oh, that's what you meant! Very Happy (There needs to be a blonde emoticon)

50The "Other Okaiken" - Page 2 Empty Re: The "Other Okaiken" Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:57 am

Carl

Carl

LOL I need to bump this, as I plan this to become the opposite of "Acadia and it's Nationalism" Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum