The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

List of NPC Nations Basic Info

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:56 am

Scotch Moen

Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)
Title suggests it. I got into adding up all the Euphemian nation's populations to see how many people inhabit the continent, but the info is so scarce that I can only account for four of us. Folland, Acadia, Shayden, and Sk'uuyat have populations listed. The rest are mostly NPC nations So for better access of information, I'd like us to discuss and list the general information of the Euphemian NPC nations here so we can gather Continent wide data much more easily.

I'll have the nations listed in this post, so below me we can discuss them. If there is a name in there that doesn't belong, or is missing, please say so since I'm not sure where the northern border of the continent ends.

- - -

List of Euphemian NPCs|
- - - - -

Brennsland
Population:
Government:

Cadonia
Population:
Government:

Callamesia
Population:
Government:

Esdikkom Federation
Population:
Government:

Fraesia
Population:
Government:

Ivouixkaw Federation
Population: 51,557,238
Government:

La Ovia
Population:
Government:

New Calern Islands
Population:
Government:

San Catallia
Population:
Government:

Last edited by Scotch Moen on Fri May 23, 2014 11:41 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

2 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Jack

Member (Acadia & Valessia)
I made a wiki article for the Ivouixkaw Federation. I put its population at 51,557,238.

I imagine Fraesia's population got smaller.

3 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Qorten

Member (Ami Confederation)
Jack wrote:I made a wiki article for the Ivouixkaw Federation. I put its population at 51,557,238.

It is a federal republic with an elected Prime Minister and First Minister.

I guess you meant President and First/Prime Minister, as Prime Minister and First Minister are the same thing.

View user profile

4 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:08 pm

Will

Member (GSK)
Well Brennsland is part of Trentannia, Callamesia is Chip's so ask him if he's ever online but I thought i remembered seeing something somewhere (can't find it now Crying)

View user profile

5 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:10 pm

Jack

Qorten wrote:
Jack wrote:I made a wiki article for the Ivouixkaw Federation. I put its population at 51,557,238.

It is a federal republic with an elected Prime Minister and First Minister.

I guess you meant President and First/Prime Minister, as Prime Minister and First Minister are the same thing.
Thanks. Very Happy Feel free to change that; I didn't take much time to make the page.

About Chip taking that huge island; I don't remember voting on that. It is unrealistic how many overseas territories Euphemian nations have. Especially a large island nation like that.

6 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:23 am

Last edited by Fox on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

7 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 am

Scotch Moen

Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)
We should probably make some kind of temperature map that shows basically which stretches of land are cooler and warmer. I could try that tonight. But yeah given this new info from Fox, there would be large swathes of land in Folland, Fraesia and Acadia that are sparsely populated the more south you go.

I figure from Fox's map though, that Esdikkom and Cadonia could barely have a flourishing population at all, it'd be too cold. Tribes or small townships maybe.

View user profile http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

8 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:52 am

Last edited by Fox on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

9 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 7:49 am

This is very cool, I might start one for Althena, although that's gonna take a while...

10 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:57 am

Will

Member (GSK)
Jack wrote:About Chip taking that huge island; I don't remember voting on that. It is unrealistic how many overseas territories Euphemian nations have. Especially a large island nation like that.

It wasn't really an official thing but it was a side project he did. It'd be like me working on Calma Domhain now despite having two other countries, and this was before you joined I think, when he had that country, it was before I joined I know.

View user profile

11 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Jack

Thanks for the clarification, Will. Wink

Fox: We attempted making maps like that before, look at the other threads in the Euphemia forum. Smile (Also: Acadia not Arcadia)

12 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:40 am

Last edited by Fox on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

13 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:19 pm

I had a climate map for the whole of Adonia, but I unfortunately lost it when my former computer died (although I could try searching for it somewhere on the internet again). Crying

View user profile

14 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Jack

Marsh had a climate map in the "Maps of Adonia" thread. Wink

15 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:43 am

Last edited by Fox on Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:06 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

16 Re: List of NPC Nations Basic Info on Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:11 am

I wasn't talking about the labeled map, that's admittedly a little skewed in a few places. I had a non-labeled version of the climate map - it only had the colors, and a key in the bottom left corner - which was pretty accurate, imo (Marsh did take things like wind patterns and ocean currents into account when designing the non-labeled climate map).

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum