The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Observer | Kuykan Islands

+8
Jack
kj34
YingBlanc
Daniel
Kurt
stanislavsoltys
Will
ForthWall
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Accept the Kuykan Islands as an Observatory Member? (Current Observers can also vote)

Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollle1086%Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 86% [ 12 ]
Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollle1014%Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 14% [ 2 ]
Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollle100%Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Pollri10 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 14

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 am

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Voted YES =D

27Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Voted

28Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Carl

Carl

Yes Smile

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

29Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:09 pm

Forth I'll put the union thing aside, but I'm still going to vote no.

I know you put out good work with your Asian cities but I've never seen you do an American-esque city. You're in an area with American-like cultures in Acadia and Shayden and it looks like you're doing jungle islands, where you should be doing something more like the San Juan Islands, etc. Furthermore even if you did move to the Cilician or Dacian Ocean, I can't judge an application on jungle pictures alone and sadly the only one with civilization with it (the airport one), simply put, needs work... unless you were going for the abandoned runway look.

I hope you don't take this too hardly and as a friend of mine I hate to vote no (I hate voting no in general), but there's still a lot of questions that need answered, and hopefully you and the rest of the USNW can understand that. Smile

30Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:31 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

Yes.

31Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:41 pm

Scotch Moen

Scotch Moen
Member (Folland)
Member (Folland)

Voted.

http://www.dehyan.deviantart.com

32Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:16 pm

Jon

Jon
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)
First Minister (Kaskaskia & Insulo)

Voted.

K50 wrote:unless you were going for the abandoned runway look.

I'm pretty sure that was his intent, that's how I viewed it.

33Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:37 am

Carl

Carl

Yes that really was his intent... I saw him use that photo in an update. It was about a former base abandoned after a war.

34Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:53 am

K50 as much I respect your decision, you're being quite harsh on forth.

35Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:45 am

ForthWall

ForthWall
Member (Kuyrut)
Member (Kuyrut)

K50 wrote:Forth I'll put the union thing aside, but I'm still going to vote no.

I know you put out good work with your Asian cities but I've never seen you do an American-esque city. You're in an area with American-like cultures in Acadia and Shayden and it looks like you're doing jungle islands, where you should be doing something more like the San Juan Islands, etc. Furthermore even if you did move to the Cilician or Dacian Ocean, I can't judge an application on jungle pictures alone and sadly the only one with civilization with it (the airport one), simply put, needs work... unless you were going for the abandoned runway look.

I hope you don't take this too hardly and as a friend of mine I hate to vote no (I hate voting no in general), but there's still a lot of questions that need answered, and hopefully you and the rest of the USNW can understand that. Smile

Don't worry K-50 I won't let ya down (You should see Kuyrut updates, even though I only did 1)

36Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:11 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Voted. But I wish I would have had more information to make a better informed decision.

37Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:39 am

Application for Observership into USNW has been Accepted. Congrats!

38Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:00 am

Daniel

Daniel

Your new forum is here. Congrats! Smile

39Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Trevy

Trevy
Member (New Terrance)
Member (New Terrance)

Congrats Forthwall, Im trevy!

40Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:20 pm

Carl

Carl

wb forthie Smile

41Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:23 pm

YingBlanc

YingBlanc

Welcome Back =D

42Observer | Kuykan Islands - Page 2 Empty Re: Observer | Kuykan Islands Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Jack

Jack
Member (Acadia & Valessia)
Member (Acadia & Valessia)

Congrats! Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum