You are not connected. Please login or register

Villadia Auto Show Day Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 pm

Will

Member (GSK)

2012 Villadia Auto Show: Day Three

Demonstrations
Much of the attraction of Day Four will come from the multitude of Demonstrations across the whole of Downtown Villadia, along with some demonstrations inside Villadia Arena in preperation for Sunday's Nontana Karting Championships

The main attraction of the day was a major demonstration of the CFIRT Carne LNCS racer on North Park Street. The CFIRT Racer is powered by a 3.0L V8 boasting 650hp.

On East Park Street Jamieson showed off their J3 Racer which is rumoured to be running in the V6 Stars series next year. This J3 was colored in Jamieson Gold and featured a Supercharged 2.4L V6. This would mark a factory return for Jamieson since they left after 2008. Since then Jamieson has supplied customer cars to various teams at 2008 spec, but allows customers to modify them to 20xx spec.

The Jamieson Demo also featured a Pit Stop by the Briggs Racing crew.

Villadia Stadium

Across the Central Park, inside Villadia Stadium, more demonstrations were taking place in preperation for this week's Nontana Karting Championships.

While Jamieson showed off their new racer on the streets, Carne took their new International 305 racer into the stadium for a demonstration on the tight twisty karting track.

Also holding a demonstration was the AAA Tech Series, a series for Hybrid, Electric and other cars designed with these new alternative fuels and technologies.

International Hall

Today Audi AG unveiled their Volks Nils Concept. Basically a go-kart for the streets, the NILS has one seat and a 42 pound engine and the entire car only weighs 1000 pounds. The entire steering is mechanical, as are the mirrors.

And with that we conclude another fantastic day from the 2012 Villadia Car Show

View user profile

2 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 am

Fantastic stuff today as well... and I've seen that stadium in SC4 before Razz

View user profile

3 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:23 am

Fantastic detail ... great effort with the event so far.. must be one of the most active for a long time and the best laid out that I can recall.

Edit: 1000th post!!!

drunken

View user profile

4 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:47 am

Will

Member (GSK)
Daniel: I have it in game but Its surrounded by wasteland and I didn't have a pic so I googled it :p

Fox: Thank you very much, I'm so into cars that I suppose I just can't be undetailed :p

View user profile

5 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am

Will wrote:Fox: Thank you very much, I'm so into cars that I suppose I just can't be undetailed :p

I'm not such a huge fan .. but I love watching Top Gear (British version) and love the high performance cars they feature.

If only I could afford them :p

ps Australian Top Gear sucks big time!

View user profile

6 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:04 am

Will

Member (GSK)
yeah the spinoffs aren't the best, neither is american top gear. About half my video game collection is racing games in some form, I've got gt5, dirt 3, race driver grid, ntg 2011, etc., etc. I just picked up Test Drive Unlimited 2 the other day and was gonna put some pics but it's a bit of a pain in that game :\ All these game shots are from GT5

View user profile

7 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:26 pm

Nice, like it D:

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

8 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:04 pm

Will

Member (GSK)
could I get this moved out of the current events to the archives or merged into my Aquilonia section? Kinda not happening anymore Razz

View user profile

9 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:07 pm

Yeah Razz

View user profile http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

10 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:26 am

Moving now.

View user profile

11 Re: Villadia Auto Show Day Four on Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Will

Member (GSK)
thank you daniel Smile

View user profile