The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Official Updates

+4
residentsim
stanislavsoltys
Carl
Daniel
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Official Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Updates Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:07 am

Very beautiful take on communist city planning, I really like it, Id say put some more forest around it and then place grass sections in between all the other buildings... then it be a killer! ahaha

The skyscraper just out of nowhere, um what a great example of some one in party head quarters deciding they wanted it and spent money doing it. ahaha just like in real life.

I think its great, keep adding to it and make it bigger with those apartment buildings. It'll look awesome!

27Official Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Updates Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:42 am

The tower...?

Nowadays in Prisharovia there's a great urbanisation,and sometimes,some buildings,are put in a bad place,and sometimes they ruin the landscape...

28Official Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Updates Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Daniel

Daniel

Looks good, as the others said before me Razz

29Official Updates - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Updates Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:07 pm

I agree, it looks rather unique like all of your updates. I agree with Pat though, a little work with nature might help you out. Also that long walkway is.... interesting Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum