The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Loftindor Mainland Change:

+4
bigro
Daniel
alerules22
stanislavsoltys
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Loftindor Mainland Change: 194075014058854299

Basically, I want to change my mainland to Athlena from Itzamana, due to the style of architecture I have chosen.
The area I want is in red and I still posses New Loftindor (Bayasa), and Port Louis. If there is a problem please let me know thanks Smile

2Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Few problems. The country you are taking is Aelin. Which is a huge part of the history in the area. But i'm fine with you taking it. Secondly The area isn't what you think it is. The map has changed since then with Rheinland taking nearly half of Aelin. Id either propose take the other half of Aelin or move elsewhere in Althena Smile

3Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:52 pm

I'll be okay with taking Alein's history, and if it wouldn't be any trouble, I'd be appreciative if you did give me the land Smile

4Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:21 pm

stanislavsoltys

stanislavsoltys
Member (Malinova)
Member (Malinova)

I agree, it's fine, as long as you take the other half. Razz

http://www.freetrojan.gov/obamacare/government-funding.htm

5Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:44 pm

alerules22

alerules22
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)
Member (Oxacmela & Balisca)

The Solan and Ruteria will miss you Loftindor Sad Razz

http://www.usnw.net

6Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:50 pm

haha, don't worry, Razz, we'll still maintain a good diplomacy. Smile

7Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:53 am

Daniel

Daniel

Hmmm... why is it that everyone starts off in Itzamna before moving on to Althena? Razz

I approve Wink (at least we still have two itzamnan nations, one of which [Akemoor], really fits the local architecture a lot Razz)

8Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:57 am

I think it is fine.

9Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 am

bigro

bigro

Everyone I lick leaves me Sad

nonetheless, I have no problems with this. Razz I think the location suits you better.

10Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:42 am

Thanks guys Smile

11Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:45 am

Carl

Carl

I think it's okay Razz

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

12Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Well until Chip release the new map i can't really show you what you'd get. Since only half Aelin still exists. Since the map you used is really out of date.

13Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:44 pm

Ok, so it's about half, and it's the eastern part?

14Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:57 am

Yeah

15Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Alright that's great Smile

16Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 am

Fox

Looks great to me and sounds great.

17Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:43 am

Thanks you all for the support once again! Is it good Chip?

18Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:37 pm

Carl

Carl

Well, it's now on the hands of the cartographic committee. Approved. Awaiting Daniel and Fox

http://oktimes.canadian-forum.com

19Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:50 pm

Thanks again Smile

20Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:35 pm

Fox

So the area you'd now be looking at would look like this?

Loftindor Mainland Change: Loftin11

Would you like to claim all the islands in the nearby area as well? It could create some interesting role play with Rhineland.

21Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:43 pm

Kurt

Kurt
Admin (Shayden)
Admin (Shayden)

I actually really like the shape of that land for Loftindor, but I saw Loftindor as more of a South American country.

22Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:02 pm

Fox: Thanks, yeah, that's Great Smile; Kurt: nah, if you look at my Cj it looks more kinda European, and not many South American Countries have colonies all the way on other continents, I might actually make another USNW CJ about a S.A style Cj Wink

23Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:02 am

Daniel

Daniel

If you do make a South American/Itzamnan CJ, I'll be sure to check it out! Very Happy

24Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:28 am

Thanks Daniel Smile

25Loftindor Mainland Change: Empty Re: Loftindor Mainland Change: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:17 pm

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Response from Cartographic Committee:

Approved, unanimous vote 5-0-0.

http://www.usnw.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum