The United Sovereign Nations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The United Sovereign Nations

You are not connected. Please login or register

Proposal: Political | Cardinalsburgate Principality

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ggamgus

I know I just became a member, but I had my eye on the United Vassalies. I was planning on placing some colonies in tropical areas, so I was wondering if the Cardinalsburgate Principality could annex some territory here. The archipelago seems vast and I don't want the Principality to be confined to the polar regions.

Proposal: Political | Cardinalsburgate Principality Newterritory

My idea is to colonize a portion of the United Vassalies archipelago. This new territory would come really handy as resort towns and beaches could open up here. Also, many countries such as Britain and France have tropical dependencies.

Last edited by ggamgus on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

hmmm, If i'm right you actually have desert territory, since i use to have the other half of Carreon. Maybe try the peninsula under the Gulf of Txipala for Resorts. Since that's our Australia alot of it should have resorts anyway.

ggamgus

Oh, thanks a lot. Very Happy But, that's still in the region where the Principality already is, so the temperature wouldn't be tropical, or I think. I'm looking to put lots of summer resorts and beaches.

Last edited by ggamgus on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

I wouldn't have a problem with you taking a few islands, just as long as you don't take that whole southern tip of that large island, otherwise, I'm fine with it. Smile

http://www.usnw.net

ggamgus

Oh, okay. I'll change the territory on the map.

ggamgus

I changed the territory. Is this better? Smile

Chip

Chip
Webmaster

Much better. Approved.

http://www.usnw.net

ggamgus

Thanks, Chip! Very Happy

Qorten

Qorten
Member (Ami Confederation)

Not that I am in any way against this, but I'd like to point out that Cardinalsburgh is actually very close to the equator and thus not polar at all, like ggamgus seems to think, if I read his first post correctly.

Daniel

Daniel

Yeah, and by looking at the climate map, that huge peninsula on the west coast is actually tropical, DEFINITELY not polar Razz

Will

Will
Member (GSK)

I see no problem with it, since I always roleplayed with a very small island near Grand and Belluterra and I always had an equatorialesq nation.

Daniel

Daniel

Good to see another member that's (somewhat) close to me Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum